At Magna Chiropractic we are introducing Cold Laser Therapy as an added treatment for our patients. The following is a brief description of the benefits this type of therapy can bring.
Definition: Cold laser therapies use light energy to directly stimulate the body’s cells to do what they were created to do. What happens is the laser carries particles of energy that penetrate the skin’s surface and are absorbed by the photo receptor sites in the cell membrane. The cells and tissues then convert the light energy into biochemical energy. With this increased energy, it initiates a cell to cell signal for the desired biological process to happen so the cell can function normally and be restored. Some of these processes are:
- Reduction of pain and inflammation / improved circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Decreased swelling
- Cell growth causing tissue repair and strengthening
- Improved immune response
Type of Conditions for which Laser is Helpful:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Work injuries
- Auto Accident injuries
- Back/Neck Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Foot Pain
- Pain Free
- Non Invasive
- No Known Side Effects
- Proven Clinical Results
- FDA Cleared Treatment
- Over 3000 Clinical Studies Published Worldwide
- Do not get treated or apply treatments to another person if you have a pacemaker.
- Directly into open eyes.
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- Over suspicious lesions or cancer.
- Over thyroid gland.